Simple Bournvita Cake Recipe
INGREDIENTS REQUIRED TO MAKE SIMPLE BOURNVITA CAKE RECIPE:
- Bournvita – 2-3 tablespoon
- Marie biscuit – 1 packet
- Molten Butter -1/2 cup
- Whipped Cream – 2 cups
- Choco chips- 1 cup
- Spring open Cake tin – 1
- First of all, crumble Marie biscuits in a bowl.
- Take molten( melted ) butter and grease the base of cake tin.
- Place a layer of crumbled Marie biscuits on greased cake tin base.
- Take another bowl and add 1 cup of whipped cream to it. You can also take normal fresh cream and whisk it. Add bournvita to it and again whisk it. This mixture we will call Bournvita whipped cream mixture.
- Keep this bowl aside for sometime. Now take cake tin base and add bournvita whipped cream mixture on Marie biscuit base.
- Let this set for 15-20 minutes in the refrigerator. Once done take it out of the refrigerator and add whipped cream and layer it on the top.
- Sprinkle choco chips on top and de-mold it.