Home Remedies for Shiny Hairs
Easy and Natural Hair care tips to get Silky Shiny hairs at Home – Home Remedies for Shiny Hairs
Instead of spending too much on those branded shampoos and conditioners you can follow these basic Home Remedies for hair (Hair Care Tips) which are easy and natural and can give your hairs that luster and shine so that you can flaunt them just like the models do.
Use Egg Treatment
- Use egg to condition your hair. If you have dry or fragile hair, utilize the egg whites to saturate your hair.
- Take one egg and apply it on your hair. Leave it for 20 minutes and wash with herbal shampoo and cold water.
Cleanliness of hair is very Important
- The most critical purpose of hair fall is dandruff and dry scalp.
- To avoid this regular cleanliness of hair is a must for beautiful shiny hair.
- This will also protect your hair from lice and premature whitening of hair.
Avoid Hot water to wash your Hair
- Hot water will make your hair dry and weak and it will also remove the natural texture and oil content of your hair.
- Therefore, avoid the use of hot water to wash your wash.
Bottle gourd treatment
- Take some bottle gourd (lauki ka ras ) juice and apply it to your hair. Keep for 60 minutes before shampooing your hair.
- This is one of the most magnificent tips which would do wonders for your hair.
Baking Soda Therapy
- Make a blend of 3 tablespoons of baking soda and some water and apply it on your hairs after shampoo. Let is rest on your hairs for 5-10 minutes and then wash it with herbal shampoo and plenty of water.
- This treatment is a great cleanser which will eliminate the effects of the hair styling products from your hair.
For Bouncy hair
- For bouncy hair, rinse your hair with a mixture of warm water and apple cider vinegar.
- Rinse it all together after 5 minutes with the last wash with a mild shampoo.
Avoid washing your hair too frequently
- Wash your hair each 2-3 days but not daily. Washing your hair less often will likewise help recover your hair’s natural shine.
Make your own conditioner
- For a protein-based natural conditioner, blend eggs and yogurt and rub it into your scalp and hairs following from ends to head.
- Leave on for 15-20 minutes, and after that wash it with warm water first and then cold water.
For Healthy hair
- For healthy hair, oil your hair regularly.
- Use almond oil to treat dry and harmed hair. Pour some almond oil into a bowl and warmth it.
- Take it in your palms and rub it and apply it on your hairs in a circular motion massaging with your fingertips in your hair.
- Leave it for 30 minutes or overnight and afterward wash your hair with warm water.
Lemon Juice for dull hair
- After washing your hair, apply 1 lemon juice to your hair and leave it for 5 minutes then wash your hair. It will also fight dandruff.
Utilize protection before you bounce into the pool
- Pools can do extraordinary harm to your hair as it contains brutal chemicals.
- Keep your hair safe from the pool harm by wearing a shower cap and basically applying a little oil to your hair before you swim.
Treat sun harmed hair
- Make a blend of 1 tablespoon honey, 1tablespoon olive oil and 1 tablespoon of egg yolk.
- Apply this blend to your hair for 20 minutes and afterward wash with warm water.
- This treatment will renew keratin protein bonds and treat sun harmed hair.
Don’t tie your hair Tight
- To avoid breakage of fragile hair don’t tie your hair too firmly.
Correct way of brushing your hairs
- Avoid utilizing a brush with plastic abounds to keep hair breakage from static electricity produced via friction.
- The ideal approach to brush your hair is by first brushing the ends to expel tangles and afterward take the long feeds from the foundations of the hair to the upper side.
Moisturize your hair
- Moisturize your hair regularly to avoid dry hairs and dry scalp.
Trim your hair
- Get your hair trimmed to get rid of split ends.
Try not to brush wet hair
- Wet hair is three times weaker than normal hair.
- Towel dry your hair first and after that tenderly de-tangle your hair using a wide toothbrush.
Give your hair a chance to air dry
- Permit your hair to dry without any blow-dryer or hot rollers.
Good eating habits
- Drink loads of water. The best home treatment for hair care is a sound eating routine.
- The type of food you eat will affect your general health, and what you put into your body will be seen as your external beauty.