Home Remedies to cure Acne and Pimples naturally
Do you have acne and pimples? If yes, get rid of your acne and pimples naturally with home remedies. These basic Home Remedies will help you cure Acne and Pimples naturally and can help you cure skin inflammation quickly and with no side effects. Let’s find out which are those Home Remedies to cure Acne and Pimples naturally.
- Wrap an ice cube in a cotton cloth and massage your face or affected skin with it for a few seconds.
- Rest for few minutes and then again.
- Do this for few times.
- Doing this will make your pimple disappear in just two days.
- Apply raw honey to the skin blemishes, and leave for 20-30 minutes and then wash with warm water.
- You can even mix a little cinnamon powder with honey and apply it on your pimples and acne.
- do this regularly till your pimples and acne fade. You will see a noticeable result with a glowing skin.
- Dip a cotton ball in lemon juice and dap it on your pimples and leave it for few minutes. Wash it if it starts tingling. Otherwise, Wash it with cold water after 5 minutes.
- This will quickly cure your pimples and fade your marks and also lighten your skin tone evenly. But don’t forget to moisturize your skin after doing this remedy.
Garlic Cloves Method
- Garlic cloves are well known for its antibacterial and medicinal properties.
- Put a mashed garlic clove onto your acne for 2-3 minutes and wash your face with cold water.
- Don’t use garlic if it irritates your skin and also apply moisturizer to your skin after everytime using the garlic on your skin.
Baking Soda Powder
- Make a paste by mixing one teaspoon baking powder to one tablespoon of water and apply it on your pimples and acne.
- Wash it after 10 minutes. You can repeat it once in two days. This will eliminate pimples and acne and also clear skin pores.
Apply Cucumber to cure Pimples
- Cucumber is rich in essentials like potassium and vitamins A, C, and E which are helpful in maintaining healthy glowing skin.
- Cut cucumbers into pieces and prepare face mask with cucumber and apply it on your face for 15-20 minutes and wash your skin with cold water. This will also clean dirt and bacteria from pores on your face.
- Papaya is good for both your skin and hair. It contains Papain that provides protein to your skin.
- Apply papaya mash on your pimples and let it rest for 15-20 minutes then wash it with plain water.
- Alternatively, you can also mix some honey with papaya mash. Use this method daily for noticeable results.
Use Aloe Vera Gel
- Aloe Vera is a versatile Home Remedies to cure Acne and Pimples naturally. It soothes and reduces inflammation caused due to pimples and makes your skin soft.
- Apply the Aloe Vera Gel to the affected skin for 30 minutes. Later wash your face with plain water.
Make an orange peel paste
- Orange is the best Home Remedies to cure Acne and Pimples naturally. It contains citric acid which has vitamin c. It has astringent properties which help to deal with bacterias causing skin inflammation and dead skin.
- Take powdered orange peel in a bowl and mix milk in it. Apply this face pack on your skin and let it dry for 30 minutes and then wash it with warm water. You can also use sandalwood powder and orange peel powder with milk.
A banana peel
- Rub a banana peel all over your face to reduce skin inflammation and redness on the skin.
- Let it rest on your skin for 20 minutes and later wash it with water.
Note: Before you use anything new on the skin, always do a patch test first on your hand.
Image Source: Google