Simple tricks to Color your hairs and hide your greys naturally
1. Coffee to Color your hairs and hide your greys naturally
- Coffee is one thing which is effectively accessible in our homes. It works awesome in case you’re hoping to get darker hairs, cover grays.
- Make a strong coffee and cool it down and blend it with conditioner, Apply this blend to your hair and leave it for 60 minutes. It gives a delightful coffee shading to your hair with no harm to your hair.
- Another method is as follows. Wash your hair and after that pour coffee-water mixture over your hair. Leave it for 20 minutes. Use apple juice vinegar to rinse your hair after coloring, it will help the shading last more.
- Like coffee, Concentrated tea can help you get darker hairs, and can likewise help cover grey hairs. Do remember that tea gives a normal shading. The more you leave the tea on the hair, the darker the shading will be.
- You can also apply the cooled tea to hair with a blend of conditioner.
3. Beet juice
- Take some beetroot as per your hair length and puree them. Rinse your hair with water and condition. For a more rosy tinge, use more beet juice. Rinse the juice out, and seal your color with an apple juice vinegar splash later and then shampoo your hair.
4. Carrot Juice
- Take some carrot juice as per your hair length.Rinse hair with water and condition and apply carrot juice to your hair.The carrot will create a calmer ruddy orange shade on your hair.
- A most prominent remedy is to apply the powdered henna to your hair. Henna leaves have a characteristic and viable shading color that has been used for many years to color hair.
- Blend some henna powder with 2 glass water and one lemon juice and apply it on your hair. Keep henna on your hairs for 2-3 hours and let it dry. Later wash it with water.
6. Lemon Juice
- Searching to do a couple of highlights in your hair? Rinsing your hair with lemon juice will give you light blonde hair color. Lemon juice also helps to expel damage caused by cleanser or styling items and eliminates dandruff.