15 useful Kitchen Cooking Ideas every women should know
Cooking has never been an easy task. It always requires time and dedication especially when you are cooking for your loved ones.
Today I’m sharing 15 useful Kitchen Cooking Ideas every woman should know/easy cooking tips to make your work in Kitchen Hassle free.
1. Opening Bitter Gourd (Karela) and applying salt to it will keep them fresh and decrease its darkness.
|Applying salt to Bitter Gourd|
2. When cooking dish – Dum Aaloo, peel potatoes and puncture them with a fork. Place them in salt water. This will improve the essence of Dum Aaloo.
|Potato punctured and peeled|
3. When you can’t peel dry Ginger, put it in chill water for around 30 minutes. These will help to peel dry ginger effectively.
4. Warming Garlic with skin in a pan for 2 minutes will enable you to remove it’s skin effortlessly.
|Heating Garlic cloves in pan|
5. Place 4-5 cloves in Sugar jar to get rid of Ants.
|Cloves in sugar jar|
6. If you want to remove the smell of onion from a pan rub a potato slice on it and afterward wash it.
|Rubbing Potato in Pan|
7. Adding curd to Chapattis dough will make it tastier and soft.
|Adding Curd to Chapatti dough|
8. Add 1 tablespoon of curd while cooking Okra i.e Bhindi in Hindi. This will resist Okra/Bhindi stick to each other.
|Curd in Okra|
9. Placing coriander leaves roots in a glass of water or glass jar will keep them fresh for a long time.
|Coriander roots placed in water|
10. While cooking Sambhar, add salt and turmeric to Daal and afterward boil it. Daal will cook quicker.
|Adding turmeric and salt to daal|
11. Troubled to squeeze a dry lemon? Put it in hot water for few minutes. You will later be able to remove it’s juice easily.
|Squeezing dry lemon|
12. Once in a month add 1-2 cups of salt and run it in a mixer machine. This will help you keep blades of mixer sharp.
|Grinding Salt in mixer to sharpen its blade|
13. After boiling Noodles add cold water to it. Noodles won’t stick to each other.
|Noodles in Coldwater|
14. Adding Bay leaf to Wheat flour storage/Jar will keep flour fresh for more days and will prevent it from catching moisture.
|Bay leaf in wheat flour storage|
15. While applying tadka add a pinch of turmeric to oil. This will prevent oil from splashing.
|Pinch of turmeric in Tadka|
So, which of these easy cooking tips (cooking Idea) did you liked the most and are going to try in your kitchen?