Chocolate Cupcake Recipe – Children’s Day Special
Children’s Day Special Chocolate Cupcake Recipe which is very easy and it gets ready in very less time. It is perhaps the most favorite food item for Children.
Ingredients Required For Making Chocolate Cupcakes
- 3/4th cup All Purpose Flour
- 1/4th cup Powdered Sugar
- 2 tablespoon Cocoa Powder
- 1 tablespoon Baking Powder
- 1/4 teaspoon Baking Soda
- 2 tablespoon Butter
- 1/2 teaspoon Vanilla Essence
- 1/2 cup Milk
- Cupcake Moulds
Chocolate Cupcake Preparation Time: 15minutes
Cooking Time: 20 minutes
Chocolate Cupcake Recipe
- Take a bowl. Mix All purpose flour, powdered sugar, cocoa powder, baking powder and baking soda all together.
- Add 2 tablespoon of melted butter to this flour mixture and mix well.
- Add 1/2 teaspoon of Vanilla essence to it and again mix it well.
- Then add milk to this mixture.
- Whisk it all together. Add milk if needed.
- Whisk it thoroughly and make a batter. Add a pinch of salt to this batter.
- Whisk it until you get a smooth consistency of the batter.
- After the batter is ready
- Take muffin cups and fill them 3/4th with this batter.
- Place all muffin cups on a baking tray and bake them on convection mode at 180 degrees for about 20 minutes.
- Keep checking with a toothpick it should come out clean when cupcakes are ready.
- Use buttercream chocolate frosting or simply ice it with your favorite icing when it’s cool.
Chocolate Cupcakes are ready. This Chocolate Cupcake Recipe is perfect for not just Children’s day but any day.