Banana Cake Recipe
INGREDIENTS REQUIRED FOR BANANA CAKE RECIPE:
- Wheat flour or Maida – 1 1/2 cup
- Baking powder-1 1/2 tsp
- Baking soda-1/2 tsp
- Sugar little more than 1/2 cup
- Ripened banana- 2
- Melted butter 1/2 cup Milk 1/2 cup
- Nuts as per your choice and quantity.
- Grease Baking vessel with butter and dust the Baking vessel with flour.
- Preheat Microwave to 180 degrees C for about 10 minutes.
- Take a Bowl. Add Ripped banana to it and finely mash the bananas.
- Now add butter and sugar to it.
- Mix well till sugar dissolves.
- In a plate take Nuts according to your requirement and dust them with Wheat flour so that they don’t get settle below the Baking tray.
- Sieve and mix flour baking soda and baking powder in a bowl.
- Add mash banana, Sugar- Butter mixture and prepare a smooth dough.
- Add dusted nuts.
- Now Bake for 40 minutes in preheated oven at 180 degrees.
- After 40minutes check with a knife that Cake is cooked. The knife should come out clean.
- You can garnish this with whipped cream and cherries on top.
- Banana Cake is ready.