Home Remedies for Shiny Hair
Instead of spending too much on those branded shampoos and conditioners, you can follow these basic home remedies for shiny hair. Essential hair care tips that are easy and natural, and can give your hairs that luster and shine, so that you can flaunt them just like the models do.
Every person desires for healthy, thick, and shiny hair, whether it is a female or male. Damaged hair and hair loss causes a lot of people to worry about. They try a wide range of medicines, hair products, and hair treatments but they don’t pay attention to natural home remedies.
Natural home remedies and Ayurvedic hair care are well known for their miraculous benefits. In this post, we bring you simple hair care tips and tricks to help you make your shiny, long, thick, and beautiful.
22 Basic Home Remedies for Shiny Hair
1. Use Egg Treatment
- Use an egg to condition your hair. If you have dry or fragile hair, apply the egg whites to saturate your hair.
- Take one egg and apply it on your hair. Leave it for 20 minutes and wash with herbal shampoo and cold water.
2. Cleanliness Of Hair Is Crucial
- The most critical purpose of hair fall is dandruff and dry scalp.
- To avoid this regular cleanliness of hair is a must for beautiful shiny hair.
- This will also protect your hair from lice and premature whitening of hair.
3. Avoid Hot Water To Wash Your Hair
- Hot water will make your hair dry and weak and it will also remove the natural texture and oil content of your hair.
- Therefore, avoid the use of hot water to wash your wash.
4. Bottle Gourd Treatment
- Take some bottle gourd (lauki ) juice and apply it to your hair. Keep for 60 minutes before shampooing your hair.
- This is one of the most magnificent tips which would do wonders for your hair.
5. Baking Soda Therapy
- Make a blend of 3 tablespoons of baking soda and some water and apply it on your hairs after shampoo. Let is rest on your hairs for 5-10 minutes and then wash it with herbal shampoo and plenty of water.
- This treatment is a great cleanser that will eliminate the effects of the hair styling products from your hair.
6. For Bouncy Hair
- For bouncy hair, rinse your hair with a mixture of warm water and apple cider vinegar.
- Rinse it all together after 5 minutes with the last wash with a mild shampoo.
7. Avoid Washing Your Hair Too Frequently
- Wash your hair every 2-3 days but not daily. Washing your hair less often will likewise help recover your hair’s natural shine.
8. Make Your Conditioner
- For a protein-based natural conditioner, blend eggs and yogurt and rub it into your scalp and hairs following from ends to head.
- Leave on for 15-20 minutes, and after that wash it with warm water first and then cold water.
9. Tips For Healthy Hair
- For healthy hair, oil your hair regularly.
- Use almond oil to treat dry and harmed hair. Pour some almond oil into a bowl and warm it.
- Take it in your palms and rub it and apply it on your hair in a circular motion massaging with your fingertips in your hair.
- Leave it for 30 minutes or overnight and afterward wash your hair with warm water.
10. Lemon Juice For Dull Hair
- After washing your hair, apply 1 lemon juice to your hair and leave it for 5 minutes then wash your hair. It will also fight dandruff.
11. Protect Your Hairs Before You Bounce Into The Pool
- Pools can do extraordinary harm to your hair as it contains brutal chemicals.
- Keep your hair safe from the pool harm by wearing a shower cap and applying a little oil to your hair before you swim.
12. Treat Sun Harmed Hair
- Make a blend of 1 tablespoon honey, 1tablespoon olive oil, and 1 tablespoon of egg yolk.
- Apply this blend to your hair for 20 minutes and afterward wash with warm water.
- This will strengthen the Keratin and treat your sun-damaged hair.
13. Don’t Tie Your Hair Tight
- To avoid breakage of fragile hair don’t tie your hair too firmly.
- Tying hair too tightly creates a twist in the hair causing excess pressure on scalp and hair. In long run, this weakens hair follicles and can damage and break your hair.
14. The Correct Way Of Brushing Your Hairs
- Avoid utilizing a brush with plastic abounds to keep hair breakage from static electricity produced via friction.
- The ideal approach to brush your hair is by first brushing the ends to expel tangles and afterward take the long feeds from the foundations of the hair to the upper side.
15. Moisturize Your Hair
- Moisturize your hair regularly to avoid dry hair and dry scalp.
- You can use coconut oil, banana, olive oil, aloe vera gel, honey, pumpkin seed oil, and shea butter to naturally moisturize your hair.
16. Use Sesame
- If you are upset with gray hair at an early age and have tried many methods to make them black and saw no results benefit, then you should start consuming one spoon of sesame seeds regularly for at least 2 to 3 months to see effective results and slow down the graying process.
- Moreover, sesame oil is also helpful for fast hair growth as it helps in blood circulation which accelerates hair growth faster. You can also get rid of hair damage by massaging regularly your scalp with sesame oil.
17. Fenugreek Seeds
- Fenugreek seeds are helpful in the problem of hair fall and hair loss. Its seeds contain folic acid, vitamins, and protein which has the potential to prevent hair fall. It also strengthens hair.
- For this, soak the fenugreek seeds overnight in water and grind it in the morning and apply the paste on your hair. After 20 to 30 minutes wash your hair with plain water. Do this twice in a month for better results.
18. Grapeseed Oil
- Grapeseed oil is a good source of phenols, steroids, vitamin E, omega chain fatty acids that work together to combat hair and skin problems.
- Apply Grapeseed oil twice a week to restore brittle and dry hair and to treat dandruff, baldness, and itchy scalp.
- Flaxseed is a good source of omega-3, salutary fat, protein, antioxidants, lignans, and fiber. These are essential in keeping the hair thick, shiny, healthy, and strong. Omega-3 fatty acids are vital for healthy hair growth, the elasticity of hair, and the nourishment of hair and hair follicles.
- Apply warm flaxseed oil with gently massaging your scalp for about 10 to 15 minutes then leave it overnight and wash it off the next morning.
20. Trim Your Hair
- Get your hair trimmed to get rid of split ends.
- Trimming hair evenly not only lessen split ends but also prevents hair damage. This allows hair to grow fast and reduce hair fall.
21. Give Your Hair A Chance To Air Dry And Try Not To Brush Wet Hair
- Let your hair dry without any blow-dryer or hot rollers. Wet hair is three times weaker than normal hair.
- Towel dry your hair first and after that tenderly de-tangle your hair using a wide toothbrush.
22. Good Eating Habits
- Besides these home remedies for shiny hair Drink loads of water. The best home treatment for hair care is a sound eating routine.
- The type of food you eat will affect your general health, and what you put into your body will be seen as your external beauty.
These were simple home remedies for shiny hair, thick and long hair. In addition to these natural remedies don’t forget to incorporate nutritious food into your diet. If you know some other home remedies for Shiny Hair then do let us know in the comment section below. Thank you for reading this post.
Pin it for later