How To Reduce Stomach Fat With Home Remedies
Do you want to know different Yoga Asanas and methods to reduce stomach fat with home remedies? In this post, we bring you effective and easy home remedies to reduce fat around your stomach.
Obesity is creating concern for many individuals nowadays be it, women or men. Everyone wants to look good. But, it is not only essential for everyone to look good but also to remain fit. Overweight, physical inactivity, overeating, hypothyroidism, genetics, high carbohydrate diet, medications, insulin resistance, psychological factors may be the root of obesity. Whatever the condition is, until you know the root of that disease, you can not treat it. Once you know the reasons, always treat it with the help of health experts. Yet, there are many home remedies to reduce belly fat without any side effects which you can try.
When we talk about home remedies, we sometimes do not trust these formulae as they don’t give results instantly and we tend psychologically to give up on them. If you want to reduce belly fat with home remedies, you must first change your routine. Develop a habit of healthy living and adopt a healthy lifestyle. Make rules to follow strictly. Home remedies don’t give results but they do leave an impact to some degree if followed consistently and patiently.
Reduce Stomach Fat With Home Remedies And Yoga Asanas
Reduce Belly Fat With Home Remedies
1. Lemon Juice
Lemon is a great detoxifier. It detoxifies your body and strengthens your liver. Take a glass of water a little warm water will also be enough and squeeze one lemon in it. Take this daily in the morning on an empty stomach. Lemon juice will help keep you energized the whole day and help reduce your tummy fat. Or, you can also mix lemon juice, honey, and black pepper powder in warm water and drink it every day.
Eat Almond to reduce stomach fat. Soak 8-10 almonds overnight in water and eat them for breakfast in the morning. Also, add fruits to your breakfast.
Eat cucumber as a light snack whenever you feel hungry. Staying hungry is definitely not a great idea. But when you are on your weight loss program you can eat cucumber as a light snack sprinkled with some black pepper powder and salt. These will not keep your stomach empty.
Mix 1 teaspoon mint leaves paste in 1 lemon juice. Add 1 teaspoon honey. Add all these ingredients in warm water and drink it daily in the morning empty stomach.
5. Vitamin C Rich diet
Include Indian Gooseberry, kiwi, Oranges, Lemon, and food rich in vitamin C in your diet as Vitamin C helps in reducing stomach fat faster.
6. Drink Green Tea
Drink green tea twice or thrice each day. Avoid sugar. You can include honey instead of sugar.
7. Aloe-Vera Juice
Mix aloe vera juice, water, and some honey. Drink this empty stomach and don’t take anything else for an hour after taking this juice.
8. Buttermilk and Curry Leaves
Drink buttermilk added with fresh curry leaves daily after your lunch or dinner.
Reduce Belly Fat With Yoga Asanas
Yoga Asanas is an ancient method of maintaining body weight and reduce belly fat. But, obese people face a lot of difficulty in doing yoga, so practice yoga slowly.
If you face difficulty you can also join yoga classes or consult a yoga instructor. Practice, Naukasana, Tadasana, Sethubandh Yogasana, Paschimottanasana, Pavanamuktasana, Setubandh Yogasana, Shalabhasana, Bhujangasana, Balasana, Shavasana, Surya Namaskar Asana, etc. yoga asana, every morning to reduce belly fat and weight loss.
Start with 5 minutes daily in the beginning then gradually increasing the rounds. Practicing yoga asanas also helps you strengthen your muscle tone. It also improves your digestive system and metabolism.
Some Other Handy Tips To Maintain Body Weight
- Drink the recommended amount of water, be it summer or winter. Consuming at least 2 liters of water every day is essential. Water flushes out all body impurities, toxins, and maintain the health of the digestive system.
- Cut the intake of sweet food.
- Eat fruits and take fresh fruit and vegetable juice in breakfast.
- Avoid junk food and oily food.
- Incorporate green leafy vegetables like spinach, cabbage, beans, lettuce, etc. in your diet.
- Drink lemon juice made with 1 teaspoon honey in a glass of lukewarm water every morning on an empty stomach. This lemon juice not only aids in weight loss but also brings a glow to your face.
- If you are a tea lover, drink green tea to effectively burn your belly fat and lose weight.
- Restrain yourself from consuming milk-made food items when you are on a healthy diet or weight loss routine.
- Do yoga daily at least 20-30 minutes in the morning.
- Yoga is a very traditional method to keep you healthy and maintain your body weight. Exercise regularly, go for walks or jogging regularly you will lose weight naturally.
- Apart from this, never sit continuously for a longer time. Keep yourself engaged in doing any physical activity which may include cycling, walking, exercising, running, etc.
When we consume food in huge quantities, all the fats, including healthy fats, can result in weight gain. Fat has high energy than any other essential body nutrient. Consuming a limited amount of fat can contribute to weight loss. Moreover, consuming less saturated and trans fats may reduce the risk of heart ailments. Reducing heavy fat, especially stomach fat, improves sleep, mobility of the body, and helps promotes the healthy functioning of blood vessels, resulting in lowering the risk of heart disease, diabetes, and also cancer.
The basic technique to reduce stomach fat is with a proper fitness routine, abdominal exercises, yoga, constant physical activity, and a healthy diet. It is not possible to get rid of stomach fat overnight, prolong efforts can help to produce results that vary from person to person.
I hope that these home remedies and yoga asana will help you get the results you want. Let me know in the comment section if you follow some other method to lose belly fat until then stay healthy and stay happy.