Simple easy natural and effective ways to cure cracked heels.
Simple easy natural and effective home remedies to cure cracked heels.
The main causes of cracked feet and heels are lack of moisture in the skin, exposure to pollution, aging, diabetes, excessive standing, being overweight, long periods of working in water, dry and cold weather, and some medical conditions like dermatitis, diabetes, and thyroid may lead to dry and broken feet.
Cracked heels cause roughness, itchiness and flaky patches on the feet. Sometimes there is bleeding also from the cracks. Below are some very simple and home cures that will give a makeover to your split heels.
Lemon Juice Remedy
- Lemon juice is not just utilized for brightening skin and also repair your split heels.
- Cut a lemon into two parts and take one portion of it. Rub this lemon half on your feet while pressing it so that the juice can pass into your heels.
- Do this for 5-6 minutes. Then wash it off with water. You can also add to a tub of warm water and place your feets in it for around 15-20 minutes.
- You can do this twice every week.
- Honey is a natural antiseptic that cleans and cures your cracked feets. It also has extraordinary saturating and antibacterial properties.
- Take 1 cup of honey adds it to a tub of warm water. Put your feet in it for around 15-20 minutes.
- Scrub it very delicately to acquire delicate feet.
- Repeat this 1-2 times each week.
- Milk is rich in Vitamin A and different supplements to give you sparkling solid skin. It clears off dead skin cells and helps develop new cells.
- Take some Milk, 4 tbsp of sugar or salt, ½ cup Coconut oil Or Baby oil and – 5-7 glasses warm water.
- Add milk and warm water in a foot tub. Keep your feet in this for 8-10 minutes.
- Add sugar or salt to the oil and blend well to make a glue clean. Apply this glue to your feet and rub delicately in round movements.
- Do this for 5-8 minutes and then wash it off with warm water and pat dry your feet. After this remedy applies some lotion or some oil to your feet.
- This works better when done before going to bed.
- This is an exceptionally viable Ayurvedic solution for broken feet. Turmeric has antibacterial and calming properties.
- Take 3 tbsp Turmeric powder and few drops Coconut oil. Blend turmeric powder with coconut oil to make a thick glue.
- Apply this to your broken heels.
- Leave it for 20-30 minutes. Then wash it off with warm water and a gentle cleanser.
Oil Massage Remedy
- Oils are the best normal lotions, for your dry feet as well as for your skin anyplace.
- Take any of Almond oil or Olive oil or Coconut oil and warm water.
- Wash your feet with warm water before going to bed and rub your heels with any of the mentioned oils or an oil blend of all three oils and then wear socks.
- Repeat this treatment till your broken heels are cured.
Coconut Oil Remedy
- You can try this remedy before going to bed.
- Take 2 tablespoon coconut oil and it slowly on your feet. Wear socks and wash this off in the morning.
- Repeat this for a couple days till you get delicate feet.
Baking Soda Remedy
- Take 3 tablespoons baking soda, a tub warm water, and a Pumice stone.
- Fill 2/3rd of the foot tub with warm water and add baking soda to it mix it well.
- Put your feet to this for 10 to 15 minutes. Later scrub your feets gently with a pumice stone.
- Then wash with clean water. Do this twice per week.
Aloe Vera Gel Remedy
- Take a tub of lukewarm water. Put your feets in it for few minutes.
- Pat dry your feets and apply Aloe Vera gel generously on your feet.
- Wear socks and leave the gel on your feet overnight.
- Repeat this consistently for four to five days to see results.
Banana Pack Remedy
- Mash bananas and apply this pack to your feet and leave it for around 15 to 20 minutes. Then you can then wash it off.
- You can try this remedy till you get desired results.
- Take Pumice stone and warm water in a tub. Put your feet in warm water for 10 to 15 minutes.
- And clean your feets gently with the pumice stone to expel the dead skin. Wash with water and pat dry.
- Do this once every day.
Vitamin E Oil
- Take 3-4 Vitamin E capsules. Open it and remove oil from it. Apply this oil to the cracks and slowly rub it in for a moment.
- Reapply vitamin E oil twice or thrice a day.
Note: Before trying anything new on the skin, always check that you are not allergic to it by applying a small portion of it on your hand first.