Remove Sun Tan Naturally
Natural ways to remove sun tan which heals the damage in a beneficial way and also help you get a clear face naturally.
- Rub a lemon slice on your tanned skin.
- Allow it to rest for some minutes then wash it off.
Besan (Gram Flour) and Turmeric
- Take two tablespoons of besan and add a pinch of turmeric powder to it.
- Add one tablespoon of milk and rose water to it. Mix well and make a paste.
- Apply this paste to tanned areas and let it dry. It will normally take about 15-20 minutes to dry then wash it off with plain water.
- Take two tablespoons of rice powder. Add 2 tablespoon of milk and 1 teaspoon of honey to it. Mix it well and form a paste.
- Apply this paste to affected areas and leave it for about 20 minutes. Then wash it off with plain water.
Turmeric and Milk
- Take two tablespoons of milk and add a pinch of turmeric powder to it.
- Apply it to tanned skin and let it dry. Then rinse it with cold water.
Tomato Juice with Yogurt
- Take one tablespoon of tomato juice and add one tablespoon of yogurt to it.
- Mix it well and apply on tanned skin. Let it dry and later wash it off with water.
Orange Juice with Yogurt
- Mix one tablespoon of orange juice in yogurt and apply to tanned areas.
- Leave it on for half an hour before rinsing it off with water.
Potato and Lemon
- Take a medium potato and crush it to get the juice out of it. Add one tablespoon lemon juice to it and form a homogeneous mixture.
- Apply this mixture to tanned skin and leave it for 20-30 minutes. Later wash it off with plain water.
Sandalwood ( Chandan Powder) Paste
- Take one tablespoon of sandalwood powder and add rose water to make a fine paste.
- Apply this paste daily before you sleep or before taking shower. Wash it off once dried.
Fuller’s Earth (Multani Mitti) with Aloe Vera Gel
- Take 2 tablespoons of fuller’s earth and one tablespoon of aloe vera gel.
- Apply this mixture to tanned skin, let it dry then wash with cold water.
- Make a paste of baking soda with water. Use it as a scrub to remove the tan from the affected area.
- You can do this every alternate day before taking shower.
- Massage with coconut oil daily on affected areas before taking shower or going to bed.
Note: Before trying anything new on the skin, always check that you are not allergic to it by applying a small portion of it on your hand first.