Women Community Online‘s Guidelines for Guest Post
Please follow the following guidelines to submit the guest post on womencommunityonline.com
- Women Community Online Blog only accepts genuine and hand-typed content free from spelling or grammar errors from bloggers and writers in DOC and DOCX files only.
- We accept guest posts on topics that are related to our website niche.
- Your article should consist of a minimum of 850 words, unique and well-researched content with copyrights free image/images.
- Any kind of copied content/image will not be accepted.
- We hold the right to reject it at any time.
- Do mention and give proper references, sources, and credit wherever required.
- We do not allow product links, referral, or affiliate links in between posts. However, we accept collaboration posts.
- We will automatically provide you with one ( no-follow, free ) backlink to your website.
- Our technical team quarterly reviews our blog/pages. If/Whenever required we may remove your link before prior information, if the link is spamming. Also, note that a free backlink will not be kept for more than 6 months if it’s spammy.
- We can edit your article if required.
- You need to send your article, images, thumbnail image, and your short bio via the email id provided to you.
- We’ll go through your article before approving it to publish. Once the article is published on our site, it’s under our copyrights. You can neither re-publish it nor spin it and use it elsewhere.