How To Get Flawless Skin At Home
Do you want to get clear and flawless skin at home using natural ingredients? Then try out these simple homemade remedies which will help you to maintain clear and beautiful skin at home effectively at a very low cost.
Every woman has a fondness for picture-perfect beautiful and spotless glowing skin. Clear and beautiful skin makes you feel not only confident and graceful but, also at the top of the world. You are cognizant of the immense number of skincare products available in the market which claim to give you clear and glowing skin. But, we are also aware of the reality that they come with some side effects. Moreover, their effect is partial, not permanent. Rather than depending on these products, you can always opt for some basic and simple home remedies for enhancing the prevailing beauty and appearance of your skin.
Below we have listed ten easily available natural ingredients that you can use in your skincare to get beautiful skin at home without much difficulty.
List of 10 Natural Ingredients To Get Clear and Flawless Skin At Home
How Lemon works
- Lemon is one of the best remedies that provide beautiful flawless skin at home.
- The citric acid present in lemon repairs the dead cells and keeps your skin clear.
- Vitamin C present in lemon juice also helps to fade marks and dull spots on your skin.
- It helps in the rejuvenation of your skin cells.
- Additionally, the bleaching properties of a Lemon also upgrades the overall appearance of your skin tone.
How To Use Lemon To Get Beautiful Skin At Home
- Apply lemon juice to your whole face excluding eyes areas and neck. Let it stay on your face for 10-15 minutes or until you are comfortable because lemon juice may tingle a little.
- Wash it later with plain water.
- You can also apply the mixture of lemon juice and honey on your face and leave it on your skin for 15-20 minutes and then wash it with plain water.
- Lemon helps you in fading the patches and marks on your face, and honey will evenly moisturize your skin.
How Turmeric Works On Skin
- Turmeric helps in cleaning and fading the marks on your skin.
- It also eliminates dull skin cells from the roots.
How To Use Turmeric On Skin
- Take one tablespoon of turmeric powder and mix it with milk or fresh milk cream and apply it to your face and neck. Let it till dry then wash it first with warm water and then with plain water. Do this once a week to see noticeable results and to diminish the spots on the skin.
- Alternatively, you can also make a paste of turmeric powder and gram flour adding a little curd to it. Apply this to your skin and leave it on until it gets dried. Wash it with lukewarm water later. Do this once every week to improve your skin tone and lighten your facial scars.
3. Get Flawless Skin At Home With Honey
How Honey Works
- Honey has antibacterial and antiseptic properties that help you maintain naturally glowing healthy skin.
- Apply raw honey on your skin and let it dry. Wash it with warm water later on. You can do this daily.
- Honey will keep the natural moisture content of your skin intact and make your skin glow naturally.
How To Use
- Mix honey in one tablespoon of sandalwood powder and make a fine paste of it. Apply this paste on your face and don’t forget to apply it on your neck as well. Leave it until dry or for 15 to 20 minutes. Then wash it with cool water.
- Apply some rose water on your skin after doing this. Do this once a week to see noticeable results.
4. Aloe Vera
How Aloe Vera Works
- Aloe Vera has antibacterial properties to eliminate the bacteria responsible for skin break out and give clear and beautiful skin at home naturally. It also moisturizes your skin and helps fade facial marks.
- Aloe vera also promotes the development of new skin cells.
How To Use
- Apply aloe vera gel on your face and neck and let it stay on your skin for 30 minutes then wash it with plain water.
- As per your convenience, you can do this daily or once a week.
5. Use Baking Soda
How Baking Soda Works
- Baking Soda helps in maintaining the pH levels of your skin, which is a major factor in achieving clear skin. It also cures pimples, acne, and dull spots. It also protects your skin from the effect of pollution.
How To Use
- Take a teaspoon of Baking Soda and mix it with two tablespoons of water. Apply this paste to your skin and wash it after a few minutes. Repeat this once a week or once in 15 days.
- This will also help clean your open pores.
6. Use Cucumber To Get Clear And Beautiful Skin Naturally
How Cucumber Works
- Cucumbers are full of water. They possess astringent properties that help in repairing dull skin and eliminates the dead skin of your skin.
How To Use
- Rub a cucumber slice on your face and neck and let it dry then wash it with plain water. You can do this daily before going to bed.
- Alternatively, you can also put some lemon juice on a cucumber slice and rub it gently on your face and neck. Then wash it once it gets dried.
How Papaya Works
- Papaya is excellent for your skin. It has antibacterial properties that heal any skin problem and eliminates dead skin and fade marks.
How To Use
- Massage your face and neck gently with a papaya slice of papaya mash and let it stay for 20 to 30 minutes. Later wash it with cold water. You will notice a shine on your face after doing this remedy.
How Walnut Works
- Walnut is a great natural scrub for your skin. It repairs and clears the dead skin and gives smooth bright skin.
How To Use
- Mix two teaspoons of walnut powder with one tablespoon of yogurt and one teaspoon of rose water and make a paste. Apply this paste all over your face and neck and leave it for 30 minutes. After 30 minutes wash your face with warm water first and then with plain water. You can do this once a week to get clear skin.
9. Use Coconut Oil To Get Glowing Skin At Home
How Coconut oil Works
- Coconut oil has antibacterial properties and moisturizing properties which keep your skin moisturize and protects your skin from the harm caused by dust and dirt.
How To Use Coconut oil to get Beautiful Skin at Home
- Warm organic coconut oil a bit and apply it to your face and neck in a circular motion. Leave it for 10-15 minutes and then wash it with warm water. Repeat this daily especially in winters. It also improves the blood flow in your face.
10. Get Beautiful Skin At Home Using Mint
How Mint Works
- The main ingredient of mint is menthol, which has cooling properties that soothe your skin and keep it glowing and healthy, free from many skin diseases.
How To Use
- Mix freshly chopped mint leaves with one tablespoon of yogurt and apply it to your face and neck. Let this on your face till dry or for 20 to 30 minutes later wash it with warm water. Use this pack once a week for healthy glowing skin.
You have to use your preferred home remedy regularly to see that noticeable changes in your skin. Also, take a strict healthy skincare schedule that suits your skin type.
Note: Before trying anything new on your skin, always check that you are not allergic to it by doing a patch test. Apply a small portion of it on your hand first.
Liked this Post? Please Pin This Before You Leave 🙂